ושבו בנים לגבולם...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

שהחיינו וקיימנו והגיענו לזמן הזה

Ok, I've done it,I've to admit it took me some time, but after I got some inspiration from my dear uncle Jehuda and his two blogs (No idea who I'm talking about? Go check, my cousin's Bar Mitsvah blog, or Jehuda's Scrapbook) I decided I'll give it a try. But first I'll have to be clear on 2 points.


  1. I've no pretension of being some poet... My English will be at a low level, but I don't care too much, I hope you'll be ok with that.
  2. If you'll be interested in this blog, be prepared, I'm only trying this cool thing out, I've no intention to publish some new post every day...So patience will be the keyword here.
The main goal of this blog will be the publishing of photos we took of our little family, because many members of our extended family are spread throughout the globe, I thought it'll be cool to put once in a while some pictures and funny anecdotes of our little family on the web.

Hope you'll enjoy,I hope I will too.

The first pics are a little test, just to check this feature out.



That's me over there with Achiya (like the people who read this won't recognize us,...)




And this is not an Anne Geddes picture, but our lovely daughter, Tsofiya. (I know, I'm a very objective father,...)



3 Comments:

  • Welcome to the club. Thank you for this blog. We look forward to regular updates, even if they don't come every day.

    By Blogger jsaar, at 1/12/05 16:10  

  • very good idea this blog.At least one of you guys is following Jehuda.The kids are adorable and i have to say that you are cude too. SHABAT SHALOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/05 22:17  

  • Nu, Yael, you're next !

    By Blogger jsaar, at 2/12/05 19:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home